bZx released governance call about regular updates & launch on Polygon this week.
This community call has been recorded and uploaded to Youtube for you to watch at your own convenience. You can listen to this week’s community call here.
🔸Agenda for Community Call # 22
- They launched the NFT Giveaway contest and posted the first giveaway on OpenSea.
- Launched on Polygon network.
- Launched PGOV and Farming.
- First PGOV governance proposal. https://forum.bzx.network/t/pgov-farming-multipliers/222
- Integrations: Chainlink keeper, b.protocol
- TWAP price feed
- Support polygon deployment
- Refactoring interfaces, preparing for bigger refactor
- Helper scripts for environment
- Polygon farming UI (compound, stake, claim, withdraw + locked rewards)
- Adding mechanism for a smoother UX with unstable blockchain
- Other devs (Rodion, Oleh): added TVL (total 330M now) for polygon on explorer
- Bug fixes / improvements / refactor
- Worked on testing polygon farming
- Started integration uniswap v3 pricefeed
- Configured and deployed subgraph for polygon
- Working on updating network error message and allowing user to change network via button
- Polygon UI (trading, lending, borrowing, stats)
- Added fallback to blockchain direct calls for Lend page if API fails (API failure resistant UI).
- Refactor, bugfixes,
What is bZx?
bZx is the most powerful open finance protocol. Build applications that empower lenders, borrowers, and traders with the most flexible decentralized finance protocol on Ethereum.