Ardana is excited to announce that they will be conducting their first of two public sale rounds directly through their website at sale.ardana.org. Registration for the public token sale will commence at 2pm UTC on October 14th, 2021. DANA tokens power the Ardana ecosystem, and this event gives the community a chance to purchase these utility tokens.
Below is critical information and dates concerning the public sale:
- Tokens Allocated for Event: 1,666,666 DANA.
- Token Type: Cardano Native Token (CNT) (Wallet Setup Instructions)
- Registration: October 14th, 2021, at 2:00 pm UTC.
8000 available spaces.
Registration is First Come First Serve
- Sale: October 28th, 2021, at 2:00 pm UTC.
2000 available spaces.
Sale participation is a lottery.
- Token Launch: Mid November
- Lockup: 30% of tokens released initially at month 0, 30% released month 1 weekly, 40% released month 2 weekly.
- Price: $0.60 USD.
- Amount per person: $500 USD.
- Funding Tokens Accepted: USDT, USDC, ETH ERC-20(Metamask/cold wallets only)
- Qualification: users must meet eligibility requirements. U.S. residents and citizens are not eligible to participate.
- Please note that there will be a cap on the overall number of registrations.
- To participate in the sale, KYC must be completed successfully by all those who pass registration.
This event is not the only way for existing community members and soon-to-be DANA token holders to participate. In the future, they will be holding a second sale through the Occamfi launchpad and more details will be announced soon.
Ardana is Cardano’s stablecoin hub which will bring the necessary DeFi primitives needed to bootstrap & maintain any economy to Cardano. Ardana offers an on-chain asset-backed stablecoin and a decentralized stable-asset DEX. The stablecoin is verifiably backed by an excess of on-chain collateral and will enable borrowers to take leverage on their ADA or other supported assets. The DEX is a highly capital efficient exchange enabling swaps with minimal slippage & fees while providing low-risk yield opportunities to liquidity providers.