The Krystal team is thrilled to announce the launch of KrystalGO, a community-focused Initial DEX Offering (IDO) launchpad for next-generation crypto gems. Community members will be able to invest in up-and-coming blockchain startups.
As a multi-chain platform to access DeFiservices and manage NFTs, Krystal has always kept key considerations in mind when thinking of what is next on its development roadmap. With KrystalGO, aims to introduce a high quality yet easy-to-use token sale platform, simplifying DeFi accessibility for the masses — newbies and veterans alike.
- Complete KYC — Done via a third-party service provider on the KrystalGO platform
- To determine which tier you belong to, you will be allotted points based on
- Amount of Kyber Network Crystal (KNC) staked
KNC is the native token of Kyber Network, a liquidity hub that connects liquidity from a wide range of sources to power instant and secure crypto exchange in any decentralized application without the need for an intermediary.
How to participate in KrystalGO Projects?
- Complete KYC — Prior to participating in any IDOs on KrystalGO, you will have to complete the Know Your Customer (KYC) process at least 24 hours before the first pool opens. This will be done on the KrystalGO website.
- Interested participants can complete your KYC from October 28, 2021 onwards.
Where can I stake KNC?
You can stake KNC on the KrystalGO website (live on October 28, 2021). Only KNC staked on the KrystalGO website will be calculated for points. You can stake KNC on your preferred chain. Krystal support $KNC staking on Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain (BSC) and Polygon.
NOTICE: Please kindly note that KNC staked on KyberDAO is not eligible for points as KyberDAO is a platform operated by Kyber Network, not Krystal.
Krystal is a multi-chain platform to simplify access to popular decentralized finance (DeFi) services and manage NFTs. To simplify a user’s DeFi experience, Krystal has built an intuitive user interface that acts a single point of access to transact with multiple protocols such as KyberDMM, Uniswap, Aave, Compound, Venus Protocol, PancakeSwap, SushiSwap, QuickSwap, ApeSwap, MDEX, BabySwap, BakerySwap, Pangolin & Kyber Network.