PolkaBridge to Launch Initial NFT Offering (INO) Platform, which will enable NFT projects can apply for crowdfunding.
The Initial NFT Offering (INO) basically offers a direct way to allow artists and art-related enterprises to offer their limited edition NFTs and distribute them to their fans, in a fair manner. It’s more interactive and engaging for their supporters and the communities.
PolkaBridge aims to grant the following advantages to NFT buyers and artists & art-related enterprises:
- Providing scarce (less circulating supply) NFTs to users
- Offering one of a kind limited edition mints
- Fair distribution
- Liquidity provision
- Interactive user interface
- Avoiding gas wars and having lower fees for minting
- Avoiding hoarding (one user buying too many)
- Developing a finance market around NFTs
- Convenient, transparent and easy listing practice
- Good return on investment (ROI)
PolkaBridge’s INO platform is expected to launch at the end of November and the first project will be revealed in early December.
PolkaBridge is a decentralized all-in-one financial applications platform. The PolkaBridge ecosystem is expected to include cross-chain AMM, Farming, Lending, Fundraising platform (Launchpad), Prediction, NFT, and more. All products will be developed with Polkadot in center.