AntiMatter released the first structured product of many to come — Dual Investment.
- Underlying Asset: The asset that the reference price and strike price are referring to.
- Deposit Currency: The asset that you are depositing into AntiMatter Dual Investment.
- Alternate Currency: The asset that your deposit currency will be converted into if the product is exercised.
- Reference Price: The current price of the underlying asset.
- Settlement Price: The current price of the underlying asset at 08:30 UTC on the delivery date. This price is then compared to the strike price to determine if the product should be exercised.
- Delivery Date: The date when the price of the underlying is checked against the strike price.
- Strike Price: The price level that determines whether the deposit currency will be converted or not. The strike price is checked against the settlement price to determine the result. The strike price is used as the conversion rate if the product is exercised.
- APY (Annual Percentage Yield): Each AntiMatter Dual Investment product has an associated APY. The APY of each product fluctuates over time, but your personal APY will be locked in once you subscribe to the product.
Antimatter is a hub for decentralized on-chain financial products (such as DeFi derivatives and financial NFTs). Being community driven, innovative and simple forms the core of AntiMatter.