Farm + Raid Live on KnightSwap BSC
What’s Opened Up In The Order
Stake MARVIN — BNB LP
New Raid Pools:
How To Buy & Farm With Your MARVIN- BNB LP
Navigate to the KNIGHT website to purchase some $MARVIN The direct link will be posted below
- Make sure your wallet is connected first & you can search for $MARVIN and it should auto-populate.
- If not you may need to enter in the contract address for $MARVIN
- ( bscscan.com/address/0x71ab195498b6dc1656abb4d9233f83ae5f19495b )
- Click $MARVIN to add it to the transaction box.
- Using your BNB you can purchase $MARVIN
If you have trouble with purchasing the price may be moving too quickly and you may need to adjust your slippage.
You can adjust the slippage by the gear icon.
You can start higher with the number and work backwards until your transaction can be executed
- 8% on Buys
- 12% on sells
Remember you will need an equal amount of $BNB & $MARVIN to make your LP & you will need to leave some $BNB for gas for your transactions.
- When you are happy with your amount press “Swap”
- Double check everything is good then hit “Confirm Swap” & pay the gas fee
- Press confirm & wait for your transaction to go through
If you get this error
Your slippage is not high enough
You may need to change the last digit you are buying to a 0(delete the decimals). This trick should allow your transaction to go through.
Add Your LP
This will be the direct link for adding MARVIN-BNB LP
- There may be a delay for $MARVIN to load into the screen give it some time, you can always do this manually by inputting the contract address:
- You will need an equal amount of BNB + MARVIN to make the pair
- Press “Approve MARVIN”
- Press “Supply” & then “Confirm Supply” if everything looks good pay the gas fee by pressing “Confirm”
- Once that final transaction is successful you’ll be able to see your LP tokens that you created at the bottom of the screen.
Bring your LP to the “Farms” tab. Here is the direct link
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on MARVIN BNB LP
Hit “Approve Contract.” Once the approve goes through your menu will change to having “Stake” Press that to add your LP & start watching your $KNIGHT stack up!
- “+” Adds more LP (this will appear after you stake some LP in)
- “-” Take LP out (this will appear after you stake some LP in)
- “Harvest” Claim the $KNIGHT you have earned into your wallet
$KNIGHT → $MARVIN Raid Pool
You can also put your $KNIGHT tokens to use in the RAID Pool to earn $MARVIN
- Head to the Raids tab if you are doing this from the main menu
- You’ll need to first “Approve KNIGHT”
- The “+” button allows you to stake your $KNIGHT
- “Unstake Knight” takes the $KNIGHT out of the pool & back to your wallet
- “Harvest” — claims the partner token ($MARVIN)to your wallet
When a Pool is just launched you can check the Details tab and you will see a end countdown. This is when the rewards for a pool will start when that block time is at 0.
Once it ends the true time for the duration of the pool will begin. You can reference these other pools to see. So the higher the number the longer the pool will last.
Removing Your LP
About Marvin Inu
Marvin Inu is creating an immersive ecosystem for its Marvinauts and blasting through the project roadmap. Launching a bridge and their first NFT collection soon is only the beginning- full metaverse experience, launchpad, staking and farming, NFT platform, and Dao are on the near horizon.
KnightSwap is the preeminent decentralized exchange (DEX) on Binance Smart Chain (BSC) built for reliable & sustainable yields while providing the highest quality Decentralized Finance experience.