Unmarshal API Suite for Fantom – adding support to Fantom for wallet explorers in the network to track their portfolios on a single platform.
Supporting more than 500 smart contracts on multi-chains, Unmarshal is an emerging player in the web3 data infrastructure space. Unmarshal is an indexing and computing solution. Allows developers to focus on building decentralized applications. Moreover, providing rich, decoded on-chain data without worrying about high server costs and maintenance. Thus far, 10+ chains have been indexed. In conclusion, announcing Unmarshal API Suite for Fantom Network.
Unmarshal’s Fantom integration
These are the key endpoints that are part of the integration with Fantom Network.
- Smart Notifications API to give at-a-glance alerts of transactions on smart contracts across devices.
- Wallet Balance API to tracks users’ asset balances.
- Transaction History API tracks all asset transfer events within the Fantom blockchain.
- Decoded Transaction API provides an in-depth description of a particular transaction.
- Token Store API searches by token contract address, this endpoint fetches exhaustive information about the token.
- Tracking/Event Stream tracks transactions in real-time without data loss.
Fantom’s integration into Xscan
Xscan is a universal aggregated blockchain explorer developed in-house and powered by Unmarshal APIs. In the coming days, we will also be adding support to Fatom for wallet explorers in the network to track their portfolios on a single platform.
Why #BUIDL on Fantom with Unmarshal?
Unmarshal’s tech integration includes a variety of features such as Smart Notifications, Private Nodes, Event Logs, Address Tracking, and much more through an array of endpoints like RPCs, Websockets, Webhooks, and so on.
In addition, here are 3 things that set Unmarshal apart from other providers
- Reliability – Unmarshal APIs are robust with minimal downtime and latency. So far we’ve maintained and achieved an uptime of 99.2% with avg. latency of 188.2ms
- Multi-chain support – If your applications are to be deployed on multiple chains, Unmarshal provides a one-stop solution, having indexed more than 7 EVM-based chains.
- Create and Maintain Automated Smart Contract Indexer – With the imminent launch of Unmarshal’s Parser tool, developers will be able to automatically index any given Smart Contract/Protocol and view it in the form of visual Analytics Dashboards or query through GraphQL APIs.
“We are thrilled that Unmarshal has chosen to integrate Fantom. Unmarshal’s tools give builders on the Fantom network unparalleled access to the analytics and data they need to optimize their dApps and drive user adoption.”
‒ Michael Kong, CEO Fantom
About Fantom Network
Fantom’s mainnet launch was back in December 2019. It has seen rapid growth since then, despite the rising competition in the Layer1 blockchain space.
With a TVL of $1.59 billion at the time of writing (as per DeFi Llama) , and over 250+ dApps deployed on the network such as DeFi protocols, NFT Marketplaces, P2E Gaming platforms, Wallets, Launchpads, Cross-chain Bridges, Oracles, Decentralized Payment Interfaces, and many more. Furthermore, Fantom continues to grow in popularity.
Unmarshal is a Multi-chain Web 3.0 data network aiming to deliver granular, reliable & real-time data to dApps, DeFi protocols, NFTs, Metaverse and GameFi solutions. In conclusion, providing the easiest way to query Blockchain data from XDC Network, Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Polkadot, Near and Solana. Moreover, Unmarshal network consists of data indexers and transforming tools. Powering Web 3.0 applications on any chain while providing a latent view of transformed data.