Harvest x Llama: Open DAO Books. Despite being transparent, blockchains are hard to read like an open books by someone who casually uses services like etherscan.
Tailored for Harvest’s needs, anyone can easily see the details of our on-chain organization thanks to detailed breakdowns and charts of the following data:
Do Hard Work Transactions
FARM Buybacks & Emissions
- Compounded Income
- Spent on Gas costs
- Net profit
- Hard Work Transactions
- Vaults Compounded
- doHardWorks Transactions (Weekly Chart)
- Number of DoHardWork Txn (Weekly Chart)
Note: You can find a weekly FARM emissions breakdown in our medium archives.
- (Chart Breakdown) Weekly Income By Vault
- Weekly Transaction Cost By Vault
- (Chart Breakdown) Weekly Net Profit by Vault
- Hard Work ROI by Vault (Chart Breakdown)
- Vaults with a Hard Work in the last 60 days (Total Chart)
- Number of Harvest Vaults Compounded
- (Chart Breakdown) Harvest Treasury Wallets by Assets
- (Chart Breakdown) Harvest Treasury Wallets by Wallet Address
- (contract address list & pie chart) Harvest Treasury Holdings by Token
- Daily Cash Flow Statement — Harvest Treasury
- ∆ (bar chart) Daily Net Change
- % (line chart) Daily Net Change
- Harvest Treasury Details
Harvest community members are now empowered with tools to make better decisions on the future of our on-chain collective. These key metrics will serve farmers to better position their assets earning yield whilst helping investors & funds to build a smarter portfolio.
Economic infrastructure for DAOs. Llama enables decentralized communities to allocate their treasuries and assess results.
About Harvest Finance
Harvest is an asset management platform that maximizes yield for assets deposited by users. Harvest reduces gas costs and then develops cutting-edge strategies to become the stop-shop of yield farming in DeFi.