Firstly, Immutable launches $500M Fund to boost Web3 gaming adoption. Also, the funds will be provided to the projects building web3 games and NFT-focused platform on its layer-2 Ethereum-focused platform, Immutable X.
In Addition, Immutable’s main goal is to enable the next generation of web3 gaming at scale. Immutable will collaborate with other web3 gaming and then NFT-focused investors including Animoca Brands, AirTree, Double Peak, GameStop, Arrington Capital, BITKRAFT, and King River Capital, and other strategic gaming publishers, for additional investment opportunities.
- Appeal to mainstream gamers: Immutable wallet UX caters for all gamers with integrated credit card payment.
- Mint millions of NFTs for free: Unlock truly scalable play & earn with zero gas fees on all NFT mints.
- Build in hours with APIs: Expert support, simple APIs & SDKs allow you to build & launch faster.
- Supercharge your distribution: Immutable global order book instantly propagates your NFTs to every marketplace in our network.
- Planet-scale unlocked: evolving tech can support games no matter how big they grow
- Ethereum-grade security: secured blockchain
- 100% carbon neutral: all NFTs traded on Immutable X are always completely carbon neutral
- Zero knowledge roll-ups: Using StarkWare for their bleeding-edge scaling tech
Lastly, In March, Immutable closed a $200 million Series C round led by Singapore-based Temasek, which valued the firm at $2.5 billion. Moreover, Immutable Ventures has made investments in a handful of web3 firms including StarkWare, Stardust, PlanetQuest and Topology.
Immutable X is the first NFT-focused Layer 2 scaling solution on Ethereum. It uses StarkWare’s zero-knowledge-based rollup solution to batch thousands of transactions on its network and commits them to Ethereum mainnet. In Addition, it hosts some of the world’s biggest crypto games and NFT projects, including Illuvium, Ember Sword, Gods Unchained, Guild of Guardians, and OpenSea.