Connext Ecosystem #1: Stakeall Finance, fully decentralized non-custodial DeFi platform focused on building DeFi strategies.
DeFi strategies are basically a series of DeFi actions that are wrapping in a single transaction.
These innovative DeFi strategies open a new gateway for users to participate in DeFi with:
- Better returns — help in providing a higher yield
- Minimal opportunity cost
- Great staking experience
A Brief History
Mainnet Protocols of Connext Ecosystem #1: Stakeall Finance
Stakeall Finance went live on Mainnet in April 2022 with the integrations of 6 different protocols:
- 1inch Protocol: With 1inch integration, users can buy staking tokens using decentralized applications in one go.
- AAVE Protocol: With AAVE integration, users can borrow assets for staking in a single transaction.
- PoLido Protocol: PoLido is integrated for liquid staking for MATIC tokens. Users can bridge stMatic tokens to the Polygon Network.
- Graph Protocol: With Graph integration, Users can delegate GRT tokens to indexers.
- Polygon: Users can directly stake MATIC tokens to validators in the Polygon ecosystem.
- Connext Network: With Connext integration, users can perform cross-chain staking by transferring assets from Polygon network.
Why Connext Network?
- Security: Connext bridge and interoperability protocol have by far the most secure design among EVM compatible chains. The Connext architecture is based on smart contracts, and a process flow that prevents anyone from losing funds, or even worse, from getting them stolen.
- Message passing: Unidirectional and bi-directional message passing.
- Instant liquidity bridging and call data passing: This allows you to abstract the gas interface away from the user by letting the protocol call the function on the receiving chain.
About Stakeall Finance
Stakeall Finance, fully decentralized non-custodial DeFi platform focused on building DeFi strategies.
Connext is a network for fast, trustless communication between chains and rollups. It is the only interoperability system of its type that does this cheaply and quickly without introducing any new trust assumptions. Connext aims at developers who are looking to build bridges and other natively cross-chain applications. To date, over $1.5b in transactions have crossed the network.