CUBE Introduced July Updates
CUBE Introduced July Updates: Newly Opened Bank Service & UI Improvement, Launcher Convenience & UI Improvement, Chat Function & UI Improvement.
For more details, please refer to the following details.
■ Newly Opened Bank Service & UI Improvement
– Trade: Token swapping
They have added the function to exchange different tokens. You can now trade CUBE and GBC tokens.
– Invest: Liquidity/Unstaking
Liquidity is provided by pairing CUBE and GBC, and LP tokens can be obtained in return.
– Pair Pool: Receive interest after depositing LP tokens.
You can receive interest in CUBE after depositing CUBE-GBC LP tokens in a staking pool.
– UI has been improved to make it easier to use the Bridge function.
■ Launcher Convenience & UI Improvement
– You can check out your sent/received friend requests via the send friend request pop-up window.
– The log-in page UI has been improved.
– The speed of loading wallet on the launcher has been improving.
– Improvement made to see the validation status when verifying a recovery email.
■ Chat Function & UI Improvement
– Improvement made for extended chat text area, which can be scrolling down automatically when the message is long.
– Line breaks made by pressing “Shift”+“Enter” when typing.
– Video chat UI has been improving.
■ Improved Wallet Accessibility
– Address to my wallet can be founding and coping at the main wallet page.
– It is now easier to move between game markets.
■ Store Convenience & UI Improvement
– UI has been improving to easily check the selected game information.
– UI has been improving to easily check the NFT information at the market list of a store.
■ Other Improvements
– Improved intermittent bugs that occur during installation after removing CUBE.
– It improved bugs related to focusing transformation in CUBE.
– Improved bugs related to resizing of game display.
CUBE brings P2E closer to your business. Take the next leap forward with CUBE middleware.