LiNEAR Introduced Staking Service for NEAR Lock-up Accounts
LiNEAR Protocol thrilled to introduce LiNEAR Lockup Staking Account on their platform. Users with NEAR accounts that are subject to a lockup can now delegate your locked tokens to LiNEAR, and enjoy liquid staking rewards as well as $CORN airdrop. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how you can do so.
A Lockup is a special smart contract that ensures that the full, or the partial amount is not transferable until it is supposed to be. If you want to learn about how NEAR tokens have been distributed and what lockups generally apply, please read this post.
Connect Lockup account
1. Connect NEAR wallet to your account, which your lockup account belongs to the main account.
2. Click “switch to lockup account”
Stake $NEAR from lockup account
3. Please withdraw your current staked $NEAR from validator first, and then click “Select LiNEAR as validator”
4. Select the “Stake” tab and enter the amount of $NEAR that you would like to stake in the input field. If you would like to stake all your $NEAR, press the “Max” button and the input field will be populated with all your available $NEAR in your lockup account.
5. Click “Stake” and sign the transaction. After the transaction has been processed successfully, your $NEAR is staked and converted to $LINEAR.
Unstake $NEAR from lockup account
6. Select the “Unstake” tab and enter the amount of $LiNEAR that you would like to unstake in the input field. If you would like to unstake all your $LiNEAR, press the “Max” button and the input field will be populated with all your available $LiNEAR balance.
Unlike a normal account, $LiNEAR from a lockup account just could be unstake by “DELAYED UNSTAKE”.
7.Click “Start delayed unstake” and sign the transaction. After the transaction has been processed successfully, your $LiNEAR is in delayed unstake processing.
8. After the delayed unstaking period, the funds will be available to withdraw, click “withdraw” and confirm your transaction, your unstaked $NEAR will show up in your lockup account of NEAR wallet.
LiNEAR Protocol the most secure liquid staking solution built on NEAR. LiNEAR unlocks liquidity of the staked NEAR by creating a staking derivative to be engaged with various DeFi protocols on NEAR and Aurora, while also enjoying over 10% APY staking rewards of the underlying base tokens. As a Cornerstone-incubated project, LiNEAR will adopt $CORN as its governance token and its native token $LiNEAR will be fully captured by the Cornerstone treasury.