The Eternal Collection and Chainlink Integration
The Eternal Collection a series of 1000 NFTs inspired by Sir Anthony Hopkins’ decades-long acting career—has integrated Chainlink Verifiable Random Function (VRF) on Ethereum mainnet to Help Power Fair NFT Reveal and Winner Selection.
By integrating Chainlink, The Eternal Collection now has access to a tamper-proof and auditable source of randomness. Ultimately this creates a more exciting and transparent user experience.
Two-time Oscar winner, composer, and artist Sir Anthony Hopkins has joined forces with the Web3 entertainment company Orange Comet to create The Eternal NFT Collection. Through this collaboration, Sir Anthony will expand his artistic expression into the Metaverse. Featuring a handcrafted collection of 10 archetypes. Each with its own unique identity deeply connected to the mind of Anthony Hopkins. The Eternal Collection is a celebration of life and beauty in chaos.
The 1000-piece collection includes 10 Unique and Random Signature Animation NFTs and 990 Unique 1-of-1 images based on the 10 different archetypes (99 variants for each archetype).
The 10 Unique Signature Animation NFTs include the following utility:
- Discussion with Sir Anthony Hopkins (via Zoom).
- An autographed Dreamscapes Art Book, featuring hundreds of full-color images of paintings and drawings by Sir Anthony Hopkins, offering an intimate glimpse into his artwork, poetry, and music.
The 990 Unique 1-of-1 images include the following utility:
- 39 Random buyers receive an autographed Dreamscapes Art Book, featuring hundreds of full-color images of paintings and drawings by Sir Anthony Hopkins, offering an intimate glimpse into his artwork, poetry, and music.
- 5 Buyers will be randomly selected to join the 10 signature animation holders in the intimate discussion with Sir Anthony Hopkins (via Zoom).
- 1 Buyer will be selected to have a once-in-a-lifetime one-on-one zoom with Sir Anthony Hopkins with the conversation recorded and posted on Sir Anthony Hopkins’ social media.
- 100 buyers will be randomly selected to get a personalized NFT with a message from Sir Anthony Hopkins airdropped to their wallet.
In order to help randomize the NFT reveal and the winner selection process. They needed access to a secure random number generator (RNG) that any user could independently audit.
Orange Comet is also exploring integrating Chainlink Automation in the future to automatically trigger smart contract functions.
“Verifiable randomness is something the average user may not think about, but it’s an important consideration for Web3 projects that want to hold themselves to a high standard of transparency and fairness. This is why we chose to use Chainlink VRF to help randomize our NFT reveal and winner selection process.”—Dave Broome, Co-Founder and CEO, Orange Comet
Chainlink is the industry standard for building, accessing, and selling oracle services. The oracle networks provide smart contracts with a way to reliably connect to any external API. And leverage secure off-chain computations for enabling feature-rich applications. Chainlink currently secures tens of billions of dollars across Defi, insurance, gaming, and other major industries. And offers global enterprises and leading data providers a universal gateway to all blockchains.
About Orange Comet
Orange Comet is a premium Web3 entertainment company. It focused on producing high quality and disruptive NFT digital collectibles and Metaverse experiences.
The Company’s team brings together some of the world’s leading and award-winning media creators, producers, and artists to partner. With the biggest brands, IP and talent across music, sports, arts and entertainment. Its mission is to create groundbreaking NFT experiences for the passionate fan bases of its clients. Simultaneously unlocking new levels of interest, engagement and revenue.