Orca Whirlpools Rotation #16
Orca Whirlpools Rotation #16: November 17th — December 1st
A storm is no match for the apex predator of Solana DeFi…
Orca Whirlpools Rotation #16
- Duration: Thursday November 17, 2022 — Thursday December 1st, 2022
- Total Rewards: The rewards are detailed below for each Whirlpool with total rewards of ~30K ORCA per rotation across all pools. Rewards will begin on November 17th at ~24:00 UTC.
- If you have ever wanted to deploy your own Whirlpool, your chance to give it a spin is now live through Community Listings! Give it a try here and read this post to get acquainted 👀
Note for LPs: All rewards on soBTC pools will end with today’s rotation. Please be careful trading any Sollet wrapped assets as they have significantly de-pegged from their native assets.
Double-Dip Whirlpools offer LPs two different token rewards plus trading fees.
BAT/USDC rewards have begun, courtesy of Brave
- Double-Dip duration: until January 12, 2023
- BAT rewards: ~12,500 BAT per week
- Orca rewards: ~100 ORCA per week
Other fresh Whirlpools
Whirlpools offer market-savvy LPs the opportunity to compete for higher yields
To help bootstrap liquidity across several new fee tiers and pools, the following pairs will receive ~250 ORCA/week in rewards:
- SOL/USDC (0.01% fee tier) from Solana
- SOL/USDC (1.0% fee tier) from Solana
- SOL/whETH (0.05% fee tier) from Solana and Portal
- SOL/whETH (0.3% fee tier) from Solana and Portal
- SHDW/USDC (0.3% fee tier) from GenesysGo
- SHDW/SOL (0.3% fee tier) from GenesysGo
- GMT/USDC (0.3% fee tier) from StepN
- GST/USDC (0.3% fee tier) from StepN
Lastly, through Community Listings, you’ll soon see new pools arriving ashore from several Solana projects:
- JELLY/USDC (0.3% fee tier) from Jelly Rascals
- svtBV/SOL (1.0% fee tier) from Solvent
- svtGENE/SOL (1.0% fee tier) from Solvent
- svtGOON/SOL (1.0% fee tier) from Solvent
- svtHNYG/SOL (1.0% fee tier) from Solvent
- svtEPOCH/SOL (1.0% fee tier) from Solvent
- svtWAVE/SOL (1.0% fee tier) from Solvent
- svtTHUGZ/SOL (1.0% fee tier) from Solvent
- svtVSNRY/SOL (1.0% fee tier) from Solvent
- SSURF/SOL (1.0% fee tier) from Solvent
New arrivals in the Orca ecosystem: LP Vaults
Concentrated liquidity just got a lot simpler
A vault is a smart contract (“program” on Solana) that conducts certain actions on-chain to actively and automatically manage liquidity provided to concentrated liquidity platforms like Orca.
Below you can find a few of the newest additions.
Tulip.garden: Concentrated liquidity vaults that reduces divergence loss and auto-compounds rewards.
Kamino.finance: Vaults that gives LPs exposure to the benefits of concentrated liquidity without continuous rebalancing. Kamino also offers a novel method to use Whirlpool LP positions as collateral.
Nazare.so: Vaults that allow depositors to take advantage of concentrated liquidity without actively managing their positions themselves.
Investin.pro: Active liquidity provision executed by individual vault managers. LPs are able to monitor activity through a UI that shows vault positions with performance charts and expected APRs.
Orca the easiest way to exchange cryptocurrency on the Solana blockchain. There, you can exchange tokens with minimal transaction fees and lower latency than any DEX on Ethereum, all while knowing that you’re getting a fair price. Additionally, users may provide liquidity to a trading pool to earn a share of trading fees.