Zeroweb Integration with Chainlink
Zeroweb Integration with Chainlink, Zeroweb is the hub for all kinds of web3 assignments that pay in cryptocurrencies.
They now have access to high-quality and tamper-proof price data needed to help denominate digital asset rewards for tasks on the Zeroweb platform in USD. This ultimately creates a better user experience, as it helps give users accurate pricing information to make an informed decision on which jobs are best to take. As Zeroweb announced its Integration with Chainlink.
- +35% projects made partnerships with Zeroweb
- +30% active user accounts
- Hours saved for users
Chainlink Price Feeds
- High-Quality Data — Source data from numerous premium data aggregators, leading to price data that’s aggregated from hundreds of exchanges, weighted by volume, and cleaned of outliers and wash trading. Chainlink’s data aggregation model generates more precise global market prices. That are inherently resistant to inaccuracies or manipulation of any single or small set of exchanges.
- Secure Node Operators — Secured by independent, security-reviewed, and Sybil-resistant oracle nodes run by leading blockchain DevOps teams, data providers, and traditional enterprises. Chainlink nodes have a strong track record of reliability, even during high gas prices and infrastructure outages.
- Decentralized Network — Decentralized at the data source, oracle node, and oracle network levels, generating strong protections against downtime and tampering by either the data provider or oracle network.
- Reputation System — Provides a robust reputation framework and set of on-chain monitoring tools that allow users to independently verify the historical and real-time performance of node operators and oracle networks.
Chainlink is the industry-standard Web3 services platform. That has enabled trillions of dollars in transaction volume across DeFi, insurance, gaming, NFTs, and other major industries. As the leading decentralized oracle network. Chainlink enables developers to build feature-rich Web3 applications with seamless access to real-world data. And off-chain computation across any blockchain and provides global enterprises with a universal gateway to all blockchains.
A gamified freelance platform connecting Web3 projects with diversified tools for outsourcing.