AFKDAO Jedi Program
AFKDAO Jedi Program, AFKDAO is a groundbreaking DeFi infrastructure for utility NFTs featuring the decentralized NFT asset management protocol.
Are you a guru at playing all kinds of games? Do you dream of building up your own gaming community with your own scholars, and access more real monetary privileges? Welcome to the AFK Jedi Temple! As AFKDAO announced its Jedi Program.
What Are The Benefits?
Join AFK Jedi Temple and become a Jedi apprentice so you can:
- Play and earn real money with NFTs at ABSOLUTELY 0 cost
- Get the privilege qualifying for Initial Scholarship Offering to build your own scholarship program with lucrative yield
- Get limited early-bird opportunities with NFT games
- Refer NFT purchase and earn from sales commission
- Have chance to get free ‘Jedi Badge’ (Worth $1000)
Jedi Badge Benefits: https://bit.ly/35Uz1lv
How To Join?
To get yourself qualified for Jedi apprentice:
- Invite at least 20 verified members to AFKDAO Discord
- Complete a Jedi-competency quiz: https://bit.ly/3w7fcC
- Email admission confirmation
Congratulations! Now you are now a Jedi apprentice.
Remember, with AFKDAO growing bigger and more games onboard, you as a Jedi can only enjoy more real benefits. Be your own boss!
AFKDAO is a groundbreaking DeFi infrastructure for utility NFTs featuring the decentralized NFT asset management protocol and non-collateral lending pool solution for game NFT assets powered by the delegation functionality of its proprietary ERC-4610 protocol.
AFKDAO’s mission is to significantly lower the barrier to entry for new players to join the play-to-earn metaverse.
- AFK Token – Fuels the AFKDAO ecosystem and gives everyone access to enjoy the growth of some finest metaverse projects
- Mint – Use $AFK to mint AFK badges which grant accesses to different levels of special rights and benefits
- Earn – AFKDAO aims to become the largest DAO economy in the metaverse. Fees generated will be converted into $AFK and pooled for incentives to boost our usage and AUM
- Governance – Participate in the governance of AFKDAO, including proposal initiating, voting on proposals regarding treasury matters