ThirdFi Integration with Chainlink
ThirdFi Integration with Chainlink, providing users with stronger assurances that in accessing highly accurate and reliable price data for a wide range of digital assets.
Chainlink already helps secure leading DeFi protocols responsible for tens of billions of dollars in smart contract value, maintaining robust security and high availability even amidst unexpected events, such as exchange downtime, flash crashes, and data manipulation attacks via flash loans. As ThirdFi announced their Integration with Chainlink.
ThirdFi is now able to:
- Provide websocket to access real-time, and accurate price feeds across different chains (Ethereum, BNB chain, Avalanche, Polygon, Arbitrum and Optimism)
- Allow developers to retrieve the current price of crypto pairs supported with REST API
Chainlink Price Feeds
- High-Quality Data — Source data from numerous premium data aggregators, leading to price data that’s aggregated from hundreds of exchanges, weighted by volume, and cleaned of outliers and wash trading.
- Secure Node Operators — Secured by independent, security-reviewed, and Sybil-resistant oracle nodes run by leading blockchain DevOps teams, data providers, and traditional enterprises.
- Decentralized Network — Decentralized at the data source, oracle node, and oracle network levels, generating strong protections against downtime and tampering by either the data provider or oracle network.
- Reputation System — Robust reputation framework and set of on-chain monitoring tools that allow users to independently verify the historical and real-time performance of node operators and oracle networks.
A web3 infrastructure protocol focusing on multi-chain interoperability and middleware solutions with all-in-1 API.
Chainlink is the industry-standard Web3 services platform. That has enabled trillions of dollars in transaction volume across DeFi, insurance, gaming, NFTs, and other major industries. As the leading decentralized oracle network. Chainlink enables developers to build feature-rich Web3 applications with seamless access to real-world data. And off-chain computation across any blockchain and provides global enterprises with a universal gateway to all blockchains.