DragonMaster Web3 Wallet Launching
DragonMaster Web3 Wallet launching has been announced. DragonMaster Web3 Wallet (hereinafter referred to as “DM Wallet”) is a hosted and decentralized multi-chain wallet. Built-in multi-chain, cross-chain, DEX, a one-stop investment tool focused on Web3 games.
All crypto assets and smart contracts of DragonMaster can be easily accessed through the DM Wallet.
The advantages of using DM Wallet are:
- No need to remember seed phrases and private keys, but still have ownership of assets.
- Compared with non-hosted wallets, users are easier to use and can better focus on Web3 game content.
- Support multi-chain network, which can easily manage the crypto assets of Polygon and Meter main network that have been deployed.
- Supported iOS, Android, and web browsers.
Here’s how to join DM Web3 Wallet:
- Register to own — Registering for a DragonMaster account means owning a DragonMaster Web3 Wallet
- Bind DM game account — DM Wallet is a multi-chain decentralized wallet. Task operations such as transfers, and transactions can happen at any time without waiting for approval. Users have asset ownership.
- Gas Airdrop — To make it easier for new users to use the DM Wallet, when users hold any crypto assets of DragonMaster, they will get Gas rewards.
- Payment Password — To ensure the security of the user’s DM Wallet, all operations involving asset changes need to enter the 6-digit payment password set by the user.
- Send — Send Token and NFT allowed by DM Wallet to other wallet addresses!
- Receive — Receive tokens and NFTs allowed by DM Wallets from other wallet addresses!
- Swap — The DM Wallet integrates the DEX protocols of Uniswap and Voltswap, and players can use them directly without opening their websites.
- Bridge — The DM Wallet integrates Layer Zero’s cross-chain protocol, and players can use it directly without opening other cross-chain websites.
- Buy — The DM Wallet integrates C14’s cryptocurrency purchase service, and players can directly use debit cards or credit cards to purchase $TOTEM and $DMT.
- Withdrawal to Bank Card (Come Soon) — The DM Wallet integrates cash withdrawal to the bank card service. Players can automatically convert USDT into local legal currency by withdrawing USDT to their debit card. Currently supported countries include the Philippines, Indonesia, Brazil, etc.
- View On-Chain Record — The DM Wallet supports viewing every transaction record on the chain, which is open and transparent and cannot be tampered with.
- Support Dapp — In the future, DM Wallet will be able to easily manage the assets of more than 40 mainstream networks such as Ethereum, Arbitrum, BSC, Optimism, Solana, etc., and can easily access more than 1,000 DApp protocols.
Crypto wallets and Web3 games have always been interdependent and inseparable. Many Web3 games on the market are accessed through web browsers, so it is easy to connect to non-hosted wallets such as Metamask and Walletconnect protocols.
Web3 games are constantly developing, and many excellent games are developed based on mobile devices. Since the characteristics of non-hosted wallets determine the limitations of users using mobile devices, Web3 game manufacturers need to choose between user experience and blockchain wallet solutions.