Glacier Network Raises $2.9M
Glacier Network raises $2.9M in the seed round, to provide programmable data composability for trustless data primitives. Participating in this round were ForesightX, UOB Venture Management, Signum Capital, Cogitent Ventures, and Gate Labs.
Additionally, Glacier Network is very honored to be on the receiving end of the grant support from PermaDAO in the Arweave ecosystem, Boundless Hackathon Stanford, Foresight X Accelerator Cohort, and Aptos Grant Dao.
– ForesightX: a Web3 accelerator under Foresight Ventures with three core components including Accelerator, Ecosystem Grant, and Research Grant.
– UOB Venture Management: A wholly owned subsidiary of United Overseas Bank (UOB), one of Asia’s leading international banking and financial groups, with assets under management in excess of $2.0 billion.
– Signum Capital: Signum Capital invests in distributed ledger technologies to support game-changing projects towards the future of blockchain-enabled socioeconomic transformation.
– Cogitent Ventures: Cogitent Ventures is a pre-seed & seed level investor to empower and support gifted entrepreneurs.
– Gate Labs: As an accelerator department of Gate Exchange started in 2021, Gate Labs is highly devoted to providing entrepreneurs with various resources and aiding startup growth.
Glacier Network is building a composable, modular and scalable L2 data network for large-scale Dapps. With the mission to empower decentralized apps (DApp) to build on decentralized databases (DDB). It provides programmable data composability powered by L2 rollup solutions to seamlessly and effortlessly handle datasets with NoSQL GlacierDB on top of Arweave, Filecoin, BNB Greenfield, and more.
Introducing Glacier: The Solution to Decentralized Databases in Web3
Glacier recognizes the need for decentralized databases (DDB) in the Web3 application stack. To address this critical yet absent feature, it offers a programmable data composability layer for trustless data primitives, providing an affordable and efficient solution to manage vast amounts of dynamic data. With the capacity to construct data models, Glacier empowers fully decentralized applications.
The Glacier Network, which is powered by L2 rollup technology, boasts exceptional modularity. The Mainnet Alpha version of Glacier Network has already been successfully deployed on Arweave, BNB Greenfield, and Filecoin. Impressively, the GlacierDB platform has facilitated the creation of over 250k on-chain CRUD, 80k collections, 50k datasets, and 30k addresses.
Glacier: A Powerful Tool for Decentralized Apps (DApps)
Decentralized databases (DDBs) are necessary for DApps, and Glacier makes them more accessible than ever. With its programmable data composability solutions, powered by ZK-rollup, handling datasets with NoSQL GlacierDB over Arweave, Filecoin, BNB Greenfield, and other platforms is easy and seamless.
The core of Glacier Network is a composable, modular and scalable NoSQL database—GlacierDB. It is built for resilience, immutability, interoperability, and the highest levels of data privacy and security in Web3.