Knit Finance is very overwhelmed to announce a partnership with TrustFi Network. They are planning to integrate TrustFi Network into its Multi-chain platform. TrustFi Network is basically a decentralized BaaS solution for the DeFi market. It is a complete set of product portfolios enhanced by TrustFi, which also includes IDO General Protocol (named TrustFi Alpha), Decentralized Staking Contract (named TrustFi Beta), and Providing Liquidity Mining model (“PLM”). All these components are an important part of the DeFi infrastructure built on Web 3.0.
Partnership Key Highlights
- Knit Finance will integrate TrustFi Network into its multi-chain platform.
- TrustFi Network assets will be tradable across multiple chains.
- TrustFi Network users can take their wrapped kTFI and create options to stake, lend, borrow and margin trade across multiple chains.
- TrustFi Network users will have options to trade in more network chains in future when Knit Finance adds more network chains.
- TrustFi Network users will have more options to get benefit for staking in the form of K-Assets in the insured custodian model.
- K-Assets will also be made tradeable on the TrustFi Network.
- Knit Finance users will also have options to stak NFT assets on TrustFi Network.
ABOUT Knit Finance
Knit Finance is a unique decentralized protocol for creating cross-chain wrappers for the Top-200 assets. It delivers all-market bridges to ensure comfortable cross-chain fluidity of assets and allows institutions, developers, farmers, and traders to tap into trusted custody to mint Knit’s k tokens.
ABOUT TrusFi Network
TrustFi Network is a decentralized BaaS solution for the DeFi market based on a multichain environment. A complete set of product portfolios developed by TrustFi, including IDO General Protocol (named TrustFi Alpha), Decentralized Staking Contract (named TrustFi Beta) and Providing Liquidity Mining model (“PLM”), which is an important supplement to the DeFi infrastructure built on Web 3.0.