Solice is the interconnected metaverse of virtual worlds, NFTs, and communities announce that the Solice Genesis Staking is now live!
Stake in the genesis pools to receive rewards that you will only get through genesis staking. These rewards will never be minted again after the genesis staking window is over. The Solice Genesis Staking will only be available for 21 days, from January 10 until the end of the month January 31.
Pools & Rewards
The Genesis pool consists of ‘Epic’, ‘Legendary’, and ‘Mythic’ three different pools with different rewards, different APY, and different lock-up times. The exact rewards can be found on the pool page.
The Solice Genesis Staking only accepts Solice token ($SLC) or SLC/USDC-LP which you can get from providing liquidity on Orca or Raydium (see below for information about providing liquidity). The NFT rewards will be automatically distributed to your wallet 1 month after the pool has been closed (Except for LAND rewards. this will be distributed later when the actual LAND NFT’s are being generated). The staked tokens + APY reward will be distributed back to the staker’s original wallet after the lockup period ends.
- SLP-LP tokens have a multiplier applied to them. The multiplier is shown on the calculator. ORCA SLC/USDC-LP tokens have a multiplier of 1.5 and Raydium SLC/USDC-LP tokens have a multiplier of 2.
- All amounts the user stakes are final. It is not possible to swap staked amounts between pools or to withdraw them before the lockup period has ended.
- The user is able to add to their total amount per pool as long as the genesis pool is open.
To begin adding liquidity to the SLC-USDC pool, you must have enough USDC in your wallet to match the amount of SLC token value that you wish to provide.
2. Use the interface to add the desired amount of liquidity and Raydium will give you LP tokens for that specific pair.
3. When done correctly, the LP tokens will show up in your wallet balance and you will be able to use the token to stake with a multiplier on the Solice Genesis staking page.
Solice is an open 3D world with limitless possibilities: a VR metaverse where users can play, build, own, socialize, and monetize their virtual experiences in an immersive way on the Solana blockchain. Solice is the interconnected metaverse of virtual worlds, NFTs, and communities. With the aim to improve the overall user experience, connecting them through interoperability across the metaverse.