DappLooker Integration with SubQuery to Provide Analytics and Dashboard Solution to Polkadot Developers.
Accessibility to a well organised data coupled with its right projection is a must for any smooth operation. To achieve this feat and benefit the community at large, DappLooker is elated to announce its integration with SubQuery .
SubQuery allows developers to build complex and intuitive applications faster by making the world’s decentralized data more accessible. SubQuery unlocks the blockchain data and transforms it to a queryable state so that it can be used in intuitive applications. DappLooker aims to empower Polkadot projects with beautiful and easy-to-build analytic tools such as explorers, charts and dashboards. These valuable metrics are built on top of the SubQuery projects thus helping fetch the required data and present it to its audience in an intuitive and aesthetic format .
Both work to their strengths to help bring to life their vision of advancing the data analytic capabilities in the ecosystem and the joining of hands of the two opens up a world of opportunities.
Store for the SubQuery Community
- Browse SubQuery data in tabular form and apply sort/filter functions.
- Using Intuitive SQL editor, you can write SQL queries on SubQuery data.
- Create auto updating charts & dashboards which are in sync with new data produced.
- Share charts & dashboards with your community.
- Advance Analytics: Funnel analysis, user retention analysis can be performed to monitor active user’s activity and take appropriate action.
Polkadot Auctions and Crowdloans User Retention Dashboard
SubQuery Indexed Project: https://explorer.subquery.network/subquery/subvis-io/polkadot-auctions-and-crowdloans
They used SubQuery Polkadot Auctions project to index the DOT/crowdloan auctions data to build engaging data analytics. A key focus was the retention of contributors in the auctions. You can see DOT contributed by new wallet addresses & how much these same wallets go on to contribute.
Cohort Analysis on Polkadot Auctions and Crowdloans Contributions Data
- Funnel analysis is done to highlight the repeat contributors, from those who contributed two or more times, through to those that contributed to the crowdloans over 10 times!
DappLooker is multi-chain analytics and visualization platform for blockchain networks and Dapps. Our aim is to empower people by making analysis of blockchain data simple with the aid of easy-to-use visual editor. Users can run SQL queries on smart contract data, build charts and dashboards which can be shared with the community.
SubQuery is a decentralized data aggregation, indexing & querying layer between Layer-1 blockchains and decentralized applications. This service unlocks blockchain data and transforms it to a queryable state so that it can be used in intuitive applications.