Ankr Protocol has released the Moonbeam Network RPC for dApp developers looking to integrate Moonbeam capabilities! You can now access Moonbeam Public and Premium RPCs, make request calls, and receive information returns that mirror the results you would get by running a Moonbeam full node yourself.
What is The Moonbeam Public RPC?
- The Moonbeam RPC (Remote Procedure Call) connects your wallet, command-line interface, or dApp with the Moonbeam blockchain. It acts as a messenger or blockchain router that relays on-chain information between nodes, dApps, and ultimately end-users.
- Ankr’s Moonbeam RPC endpoints are a gateway for developers to interface directly with the Moonbeam chain — a portal to communicate easily, remotely, and with no need to go through the DevOps of establishing their own Moonbeam nodes.
- Ankr is providing a geo-distributed and decentralized Moonbeam RPC comprised of many independent blockchain nodes running worldwide for low-latency and incredibly reliable connections.
- It can be used by anyone, anywhere, at any time, with no email signup, credit card, or other personal information.
How Will This Help Developers?
Building with Moonbeam is an excellent choice to go multi-chain it but requires access to the information on Moonbeam nodes to do so. Therefore, Ankr’s RPC solves the following developer troubles:
- Eliminates difficult node ops — As anyone who has tried knows, running a node is not always as straightforward as it seems. The Ankr public RPC will completely remove the need for many developers to set up their own Moonbeam node, removing hours of time spent building, calibrating, and fixing node issues.
- Grants access to advanced tools — Ankr gives those who wish to build with Moonbeam the best tools to build applications quickly. Those who opt for Ankr Protocol’s Premium version can instantly access:
Unlimited Moonbeam requests
Global node distribution
Private Moonbeam endpoints
WebSockets (WS) capabilities
- Powers apps and open-source software that need access to Moonbeam — Connect with a cluster of high-performance nodes that holds the information you need to build and operate dApps with Moonbeam chain capabilities.
- Supports the Moonbeam Network — Ankr Protocol will strengthen the Moonbeam network globally by offering easier development and a broader, decentralized node infrastructure. Ankr will incentivize independent and enterprise Moonbeam node operators to add their nodes to the load balancer in return for ANKR tokens, thus adding many additional Moonbeam nodes to create a more powerful network.
Next Steps For Ankr Protocol
So far, Ankr Protocol has gained massive traction in the developer community building on chains we support such as:
- Solana ( https://rpc.ankr.com/solana )
- Fantom ( https://rpc.ankr.com/fantom )
- Ethereum ( https://rpc.ankr.com/eth )
- NEAR ( https://rpc.ankr.com/near )
- Celo ( https://rpc.ankr.com/celo )
- Avalanche ( https://rpc.ankr.com/avalanche )
- Polygon ( https://rpc.ankr.com/polygon )
- BSC ( https://rpc.ankr.com/bsc )
- IoTeX ( https://rpc.ankr.com/iotex )
- Nervos ( https://rpc.ankr.com/nervos )
- Harmony ( https://rpc.ankr.com/harmony )
- Gnosis ( https://rpc.ankr.com/gnosis )
- Moonbeam( https://rpc.ankr.com/moonbeam )
Ankr Protocol is just getting started with decentralized infrastructure, and we are planning to add capabilities for an ever-growing number of chains. By having so many developer access points and tools in one place, Ankr is providing a unique and important interface that will enable devs to build a truly multi-chain future. We have RPC capabilities in production currently for many more chains that will become available on our dashboard, housing all our public RPC endpoints with one-click wallet connections, chain activity analytics, and much more.
How to Make Your First Call to Moonbeam
Get started today, and head to Ankr Protocol to make your first call! You can use the URL: https://rpc.ankr.com/moonbeam directly in your wallet, command-line interface, or application to call the Moonbeam chain using the standard EVM JSON RPC methods.
Moonbeam is a popular new layer-1 chain and project that is part of the Polkadot ecosystem. It is an Ethereum-compatible smart contract parachain that is designed to make building multi-chain applications easier so projects can reach new users and markets.
Moonbeam is an incredibly promising chain that will help build a multi-chain future. However, it needs more developer resources to feed new builders. To cater to the thousands of new developers looking to work with Moonbeam, Ankr is providing a way they can easily contribute to this booming network.
Ankr provides the most powerful multi-chain toolkit to access blockchain infrastructure, earn yields, and integrate DeFi solutions.