NKN monthly report released, bringing full information about NKN latest development for the month of Aprill 2022. NKN is a peer-to-peer decentralized network aiming to disrupt the traditional centralized client-server model of internet and telecoms networks, which are expensive, inefficient and prone to attacks.
By incorporating a blockchain layer on top of existing TCP/IP, NKN aims to help utilize unused bandwidth and data, which is often distributed inefficiently across different users, allowing both individuals and large ISPs to better optimize data usage for improved network speeds and reduced costs.
NKN MONTHLY REPORT HIGHLIGHTS
- SWFT adding support for NKN Mainnet and NKN ERC-20 token swap
- nLearning | Web 3.0 example : nMobile secure chat
- nConnect | Keep up the productivity and security in a remote working age
- NKN Short video series | The approach to NKN Technology
- Upcoming: launch of NKN’s new style guide
- 118,471 full consensus nodes
- 48 countries & regions
- The latest stable release for mainnet is v2.1.8: (https://github.com/nknorg/nkn/releases)
NKN team always aims to make trading and swapping easier for its community. Its miners are looking for new ways to easily acquire the initial 10 NKN Mainnet tokens to start a node, as well as easier liquidity for their mined NKN mainnet tokens. Users of NKN’s value-added services need NKN mainnet tokens to pay for data traffic.
And NKN is working with SWFT swap, adding support for NKN mainnet and ERC20 token. Start to swap NKN swiftly between mainnet and ERC-20, or swap with USDT and other hundreds of cryptocurrencies, NFTs, and GameFi items today, within just a few clicks on the SWFT blockchain.
NKN.Org is a scalable self-evolving and self-incentivized decentralized network. A project aiming to rebuild the Internet that will be truly open, decentralized, dynamic, safe, shared and owned by the community.