DAOLaunch is extremely delighted to announce its upcoming IDO project: Caduceus, the new blockchain for the Metaverse.
- Ticker: CMP
- Chain: Binance Smart Chain
- Total supply: $1,000,000,000
- Initial market cap: $
- Private sale price: $0.8
- Private vesting: 100% at TGE
- Total raise on DAOLaunch: $30,000
- TGE date:
- Guaranteed Round: July 1, 10:00 UTC ~ July 1, 22:00 UTC
- Allocation increased for $DAL Stakers: July 1, 22:00 UTC ~ July 2, 16:00 UTC
- Open to Anyone, FCFS: July 2, 16:00 UTC ~ July 2, 18:00 UTC
⚠️To secure your allocation, make sure to join guaranteed round from July 1, 10:00 UTC ~ July 1, 22:00 UTC, which lasts for 12 hours. It turns into FCFS for those who stake $DAL from July 2, 22:00 UTC.
How to join tokensales on DAOLaunch
For $DAL / $BUSD-DAL LP holders:
- Stake a certain amount of DAL tokens or BUSD-DAL LP tokens as stated in the tier mode
- From now on, DAL stakers will no longer have to fill out the guaranteed submission form to join the token sales.
*Only if there is any leftover from guaranteed allocation, will they increase the original allocation per person.
When the token sale starts, go to the dApp:
Further instructions from here: How to join Tokensale
Staking for token sale
Link : DAL / DAL-BUSD
In order to guarantee an allocation for an IDO on DAOLaunch, users have to stake a certain amount of $DAL or BUSD-DAL LP tokens. Allocation varies depending on how much $DAL or LP tokens one stakes. The more tokens staked, the higher the tier.
DAOLaunch will take snapshot user Staking balance randomly 24h-72h before IDO round opens.
Only users who stake more than 100 DAL / 80 DAL-BUSD can get guaranteed allocation.
※Do not unstake until you have confirmed you get IDO allocation
Link : How to Buy DAL Tokens
DAOLaunch aims to create an open and inclusive competitive environment for startup investment- the Decentralized Venture Capital concept. DAOLaunch offers retail investors preferential investment conditions depending on their investment performance recorded on the blockchain. Recorded investments are not editable, as all negotiations are all on-chain. DAOLaunch investors can brand themselves as Decentralized Venture Capitalists and much like traditional VCs, they can negotiate more favorable investment terms.