Chorus One Live on Avalanche
Chorus One Live on Avalanche’ helping to secure Avalanche, Users can delegate to Chorus One and share the rewards.
This entails protecting their rights, supporting open access and permissionless innovation and helping users to exert influence on protocol governance.
About Staking on Avalanche:
Validating Rights: The weight of validators is determined by the amount of staking tokens bonded as collateral.
Token distribution and inflation of 9.2%.
- The minimum amount that a validator must stake is 2,000 AVAX
- The minimum amount that a delegator must delegate is 25 AVAX
- The minimum amount of time one can stake funds for validation is 2 weeks
- The maximum amount of time one can stake funds for validation is 1 year
- The minimum amount of time one can stake funds for delegation for two weeks
- The maximum amount of time one can stake funds for delegation is 1 year
- The minimum delegation fee rate is 2%
- 50% of AVAX tokens allocated to staking rewards
If the validator’s uptime is more than 80 percent over the duration of the contract, you will be eligible for a reward.
Chorus One Commission: 2%
Staking Limits: The maximum weight of a validator (their own stake + stake delegated to them) is the maximum of 3 million AVAX and 5 times the amount the validator staked.
Slashing: Non-slashing. A validator receives a staking incentive if they’re online and reply for more than 80% of their validation time, as judged by a majority of validators. Always have your validator online and responsive.
Re-Staking: You need to withdraw rewards and re-stake them with some frequency if you want to make use of compounding returns hence, additional delegation is needed for compounding.
Staking Guide: To read a step-by-step guide on how to stake AVAX, click here
About Chorus One
Chorus One offers staking services and takes part in building tools and protocols to advance the Proof of Stake ecosystem. Decentralized networks will enable peer to peer collaboration at scale and propel the next stage of human evolution.
Avalanche is able to scale capabilities to a processing capacity of 1,500 TPS (transactions per second) in the C-chain and upwards of 4500 TPS in the X-chain. In summary, Avalanche presents a revolutionary technology both in consensus and horizontal scaling design via subnets.rm for deploying decentralised applications in a highly scalable environment.