BSCStation is pleased to bring to you a new IDO project: Spume – the first fully decentralized, community owned nft marketplace on ethereum, polkadot, and BSC.
Launching on the BSCStation Launchpad gives Spume access to valuable resources to jump-start the roll-out of their products.
For the IDO on BSCStation, there will be a fixed allocation of 5,000,000 tokens for purchase on BSCStation Launchpad exclusively for BSCS token holders at a fixed price of $0.4 per token.
1. IDO details
- IDO launch date: 30th July, 2022
- Ticker: SPUME
- Total supply: 100,000,000
- Price per SPUME: $0.4
- Total Raise on BSCStation Launchpad: $200,000
- Swap currency: BUSD
- Vesting time: 50% at TGE, then 50% vesting in 20 days
*Note: Users need to stake at least 15,000 BSCS or BSCS LP via
https://stake.bscstation.finance/#/ido-pools or https://bscstation.finance/#/stakepool for IDO Guaranteed Allocation. BSCStation uses a tier model that requires users to stake at least 15,000 BSCS tokens or a required number of BSCS-BUSD/BSCS-BNB LP tokens to participate in an IDO. The details as follows:
Option 1: Stake BSCS
Option 2: Stake BSCS-BNB LP token or BSCS-BUSD LP token
2. IDO Timeline
2.1 Staking and Whitelist registration
- Staking Eligibility for IDO allocation deadline: 9 AM, 29th July 2022 (UTC)
- Community Round whitelist starts: 3 PM, 23rd July 2022 (UTC)
- Community Round whitelist ends: 9 AM, 28th July 2022 (UTC)
- Community Round whitelist winners announced: 3 PM, 29th July 2022 (UTC)
2.2 Commit IDO Fund
- Guaranteed Round Commit Opens: 4 AM, 30th July 2022 (UTC)
- Guaranteed Round Commit Closes: 12 PM, 30th July 2022 (UTC)
- Community Round Commit Opens: 4 AM, 30th July 2022 (UTC)
- Community Round Commit Closes: 12 PM, 30th July 2022 (UTC)
2.3 Allocation Calculation
- Final allocation: 1PM, 30th July 2022 (UTC)
- The allocation calculation is complete. We will deduct the corresponding BUSD from your committed fund based on your final $SPUME allocation, then users can claim the remaining BUSD fund.
2.4 Claiming & Listing Schedule
- Listing time: TBA
- Token claim: TBA
3. Important notes:
- Users can now refund tokens within 2 hours from the time at which IDO ends.
- Do not unstake your BSCS until you have finished claiming your IDO allocations
- Please make sure that you have sufficient BUSD in your wallet and JOIN POOL on time
- Restricted Region List: Botswana, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Republic of Seychelles, Ethiopia, Ghana, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Syria, Sudan, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Venezuela, Yemen, and the United States of America (herein “Prohibited Jurisdictions”).
5. How to join?
There are two rounds: Guaranteed round for BSCS holders who stake at least 15,000 BSCS, and Community round which opens for everyone without a minimum staking requirement.
They’ll apply BSCStation’s Launchpad New IDO Format for IDOs on BSCStation from now onwards so kindly read the rules carefully via:
- BSCStation uses a tier model that requires users to stake at least 15,000 $BSCS tokens to participate.
- Users who have NFT in Genesis in series Card will have IDO additional Pool Weight. Refer to this link for more information:
- Community and Beginner Tier members (People staking less than 15,000 BSCS) must complete additional social media engagement tasks in order to be whitelisted for each IDO.
The Spume Protocol is an end-to-end transactional layer that facilitates payment infrastructure for physical and digital non-fungible token assets on the Ethereum blockchain. The Spume Marketplace is the first dApp to be built on the Spume Protocol. The marketplace allows for the tokenization of off-chain, real world assets like real estate NFTs, and digital licensing. The Spume protocol will allow businesses and brands to issue branded NFTs via their native websites or through the Spume marketplace itself. The Spume marketplace will act as both an issuer and an aggregator for all NFTs issued via the protocol. None of our competitors are building NFT infrastructure that can penetrate multiple industries.
1/ Unscalable branded NFT distribution channels:
The branding/personalization aspect of NFTs stops at the distribution channels. Currently, there is no way to distribute NFTs via a branded channel at scale. Brands/businesses have to either deploy significant resources for custom branded NFT distribution or be satisfied with the branding they can get from the “about project” section on platforms like OpenSea.
2/ On-chain monetization of alternative assets inefficient:
Currently, there is minimal infrastructure to on-ramp off-chain assets on-chain, which makes tokenizing alternative assets such as physical art, real estate, intellectual property, luxury cars/watches, etc., challenging and, at times, almost impossible.
3/ Inefficient liquidity & prohibitive costs:
The NFT market lacks interoperability as it is currently driven primarily by Ethereum and corresponding ecosystem narratives. This leads to the centralization of capital within those specific ecosystems, leading to capital inefficiency and distinct NFT silos.
BSCStation is a Full-Stack DeFi platform on the Binance Smart Chain. We provide exclusive services including: BSCSwap, IDO Launchpad, Yield farming, NFT Auction and Marketplace and especially Incubation hub for Blockchain startup.
It operate on top of the Binance Smart Chain and is designed to offer maximum value to consumers and institutions. Binance Smart Chain has solved the problem of infrastructure in the context of BSCS’s product, and that BSCS represents the ideal use case to leverage the technologies offered by its platform.
BSCStation platform uses the Sharing Economy Model for the purpose of profit sharing, helping users to access DeFi platforms in the easiest, safest and most cost-effective way. BSCStation is the most convenient bridge to connect users and application products on the Binance Smart Chain ecosystem and other Blockchain protocols.