MAP Protocol is delighted to announce its validator collaboration with InfStones, the leading validator that supports tens of thousands of nodes on more than 60 major blockchains.
MAP Protocol is Board member of the Technical Board of IEEE Computer Society Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Standards Committee.
They will work together to ensure that the MAP’s mainnet runs smoothly and securely. With InfStones’ node management service, the MAP omnichain network will bring enhanced security and expansion capabilities to its key features and let developers build omnichain DApps on a secure, scalable, reliable, and easy-to-use MAP network.
MAP COO Michelle Law said, “With a mission to build a trustless, sustainable and interoperable omnichain infrastructure, the MAP team has spent four years in research and development to build an absolute secure cross-chain network by Light-client and zk-SNARK. InfStones’ secure node management service will ensure MAP’s mainnet can realize the full potential of Web 3.0 infrastructure.”
“We’re excited to work with MAP Protocol. Now, users and developers can fully experience the MAP Protocol ecosystem by using our platform to launch their node and API projects on the network,” said InfStones’ CEO Zhenwu Shi.
“What’s more, setting global standards through MAP will allow Web 3.0 application development to flourish and accelerate adoption. Working with MAP is strategic and further validates InfSones’ commitment to ease-of-use and superior service.”
Five Key Features of MAP Protocol:
1. Security Finality – Blockchain-level security via independent, self- and cross-chain verification network with light-client and zk-SNARK.
2. Minimum Cost – No additional costs for cross-chain transactions besides gas fees, which are kept to a minimum.
3. All-chain Coverage – Extends the EVM layer of MAP Relay Chain with pre-compiled smart contracts of public chains to seamlessly connect all EVM and non-EVM chains.
4. Instant Confirmation- Cross-chain transactions are instantly confirmed, and confirmation speed is only limited to each chain’s block time thanks to MAP’s structural design and continuous workflow optimization.
5. Developer Ready – Effortless integration via SDKs to dApp developers for straightforward omnichain application deployment.
About MAP Protocol
MAP Protocol provides the omnichain layer of Web3 with absolutely secure cross-chain communication built on light-client and zk-SNARK, providing seamless communication with all chains and connecting EVM with non-EVM. Developers can access a full suite of SDKs so their DApps can easily become omnichain applications.
InfStones is an advanced, enterprise-grade Platform as a Service (PaaS) blockchain infrastructure provider trusted by the world’s top blockchain companies. Such as Binance, Coinlist, BitGo, OKX, Chainlink, Polygon, Harmony, KuCoin, and more. InStones’ AI-based infrastructure gives developers a rugged, powerful node management platform alongside an easy-to-use API. With over 10,000 nodes supported on more than 60 blockchains, InfStones brings reliability, speed, efficiency, security, and scalability to cross-chain DeFi, NFT, GameFi, and decentralized application development.