Skytale partners with Router Protocol
Skytale partners with Router Protocol a modular infrastructure layer enabling blockchains to communicate with each other. Router Protocol uses a pathfinder algorithm to find the most optimal route to move assets from the source chain to the destination chain.
To facilitate easier use of the pathfinder algorithm, we have abstracted it and made it available in the form of an API.
Router Protocol offers
- Optimal Price for Token Swaps — uses a proprietary pathfinder algorithm to find the optimal route for cross-chain swaps.
- Unified Gas Fees — use $ROUTE as a unified gas token for all transfers/swaps on Router Protocol.
- Cross-chain Settlement Engine — by settling all transactions atomically, Router Protocol ensures user funds are never blocked.
- Periphery Contracts — The Router’s periphery contracts allow for easy access to Router’s cross-chain communication engine.
- Multi-chain Token Standard — launch and manage multi-chain tokens with a built-in accountability standard.
- Application-specific Blockchain — Router blockchain will function as a global multi-chain accounting layer.
ROUTER PROTOCOL FEATURES
- Any token to any token swap across chains
With Router Protocol, you can convert any asset A on chain X to asset B on chain Y. For e.g., you can swap SHIBA on Polygon for CAKE on BSC.
- Flexibility in fees
Users can pay Router’s transaction fees in either (a) the source chain’s native gas token, (b) $USDC, or (c) $ROUTE/$DFYN tokens. As an added incentive for our community, users will receive a 50% discount on fees paid in $ROUTE and a 20% discount on fees paid in $DFYN tokens.
- Modular mesh network instead of 1-to-1 bridges
Router Protocol is building a mesh network to connect various blockchain networks. Compared to the existing deployments of 1-to-1 bridges, which function as dedicated links between two chains, a mesh network is more extensible.
- Cross-chain settlement engine
Router Protocol ensures no blocking for user funds and guarantees settlements of all transactions.
- Proprietary pathfinder algorithm to ensure the best price swaps
Router uses a pathfinder algorithm to find the most optimal route for cross-chain swaps.
- Plug and play for developers
Router Protocol will allow developers to leverage its SDK to build complex cross-chain blockchain applications.
- AMM fallback
To allow cross-chain asset transfers without creating any fragmentation, Router Protocol uses Dfyn AMM as a fallback reserve in case of stable asset scarcity. Router can plug into any AMM or DEX, but it is optimized to work with our in-house DEX, Dfyn Exchange, to ensure the finality of a transaction.
- Isolated execution module
Router executes transactions on a stateless execution pallet that can avoid direct interaction with the bridge reserves. Keeping the reserves isolated from the execution environment will prevent any malicious entities from accessing the reserve funds.
BRIEF INFORMATION ABOUT THE SKYTALE NETWORK
Skytale bundles all transactions of crypto assets in one dashboard, regardless of their wallets and blockchain protocol.
Skytale is a one-stop shop financial platform for individuals and blockchain-first companies to easily handle financial operations with crypto assets.
The platform offer integrations with multiple networks and exchanges to allow users to aggregate, search and filter their transactions, download all or selected transactions as a .csv, and thus make reporting and accounting easier.
Skytale’s vision is to create a world of open finance where there will be no difference between transacting with fiat or crypto assets, both for corporations and individuals.
Router Protocol and Skytale partnership will enable cross-chain interoperability to Skytale’s consolidated on-chain data dashboard
Skytale is an on-chain DeFi transaction ledger that makes blockchain clearer and safer. It is a one-stop shop financial platform for individuals and blockchain-first companies to easily handle financial operations with crypto assets.
ABOUT Router Protocol
Router Protocol is a modular infrastructure layer enabling blockchains to communicate with each other. Router Protocol uses a pathfinder algorithm to find the most optimal route to move assets from the source chain to the destination chain.