Port3 Network Partnership with 0xScope
Port3 Network Partnership with 0xScope, the first Web3 knowledge graph protocol that solves the problem that Web3 data analyzes addresses.
0xScope’s address clustering algorithm can dig deep into the underlying logic of social data, and 0xScope will join hands with port3 to continue to explore the multifaceted data of the social graph to provide users with more valuable event marketing scenarios. As Port3 Network announced its Partnership with 0xScope
They’ll be cooperating in the following aspects:
- API integration for more valuable insights
- Entity-level social user behavior analysis report
- Cooperation in daily marketing activities
Port3 is the fastest growing Web3 gateway to Social Insights. Currently we leverage over 4.5 million users across IM & Social Media with an average WAU of 29k.
Port3 aggregates and standardizes both off-chain and on-chain data to build a Social Data Layer that is universally accessible and powerful for Web3 use cases.
They are building 3 Pillars to support the Port3 universe:
1. Social Data Acquisition: SoGraph.xyz leverages incentives from projects to encourage users to share their identities & data. In exchange, we help projects bootstrap traffic through #SoQuest, our proprietary software built for Web3 community engagement.
2. Data Aggregation: Their in-house algorithm that refines and standardizes user data which segments user profiles according to Preference, Value & Authenticity.
3. Social Data Layer: Open and Collaborative On-chain data Oracle that is fully customisable. Tailor made for Web2 & Web3 platforms to integrate and optimise their use of social data.
0xScope is the first Web3 knowledge graph protocol. It solves the problem that Web3 data analyzes addresses instead of real users by establishing a new identity standard — — the new Scope Entity from the data layer. And it unifies the standards of different types of web2 data and Web3 data by using knowledge mapping capability, which greatly reduces the difficulty of data acquisition and improves the data penetration ability.
0xScope has built a solid and growing data source. As for now, we have identified over 84 million entities, have more than 1.4 Million identity tags and over 5 million behavior tags. At the same time, we fully analyzed over 640 thousands tokens, 11 thousands protocols and 51 million smart contracts.