Obvious Integrates LI.FI
LI.FI announced that Obvious, a natively multi-chain wallet, has integrated SDK to power bridging and swapping inside the app.
Obvious users can now move any asset across 9 chains supported by LI.FI in a fast, secure, and efficient way.
Obvious Integrates LI.FI
They partner with Obvious to abstract away the difficulties of the multi-chain world, With Obvious’ integration of LI.FI users may seamlessly bridge and swap tokens across EVM-compatible chains supported by LI.FI.
Obvious is a multi-chain, non-custodial crypto wallet. Obvious Integrates LI.FI, Bringing together assets across 9 EVM & non-EVM compatible chains, their goal is to abstract away the complexities of various chains and lower the barrier of entry to web3.
Additionally, users can connect their existing wallets to Obvious, with the platform acting as a wallet hub.
Here are some key features that set Obvious apart:
- Multi-chain: Manage assets across different blockchains. Obvious allows users to see balances across all chains, including BNB, Polygon, Avalanche, Optimism, and more.
- Security: Improved security by never sharing user data, and storing and encrypting private keys. The team has plans to implement MPC-based social key recovery soon, which would eliminate single points of failure.
- Abstraction: Obvious provides a seamless multi-chain experience that makes users more comfortable exploring opportunities on various networks.
And, last but not least:
- Bridging and Swapping: Obvious is now powered by LI.FI’s 11 bridges and 24 DEXs to allow users to make any-2-any swaps across all the chains supported by both Obvious and LI.FI.
Gain early access to Obvious click here to learn more.
LI.FI is the best abstraction and aggregation solution on the market. LI.FI has aggregated 10+ bridges across 15+ EVM-compatible chains, along with all DEX aggregators and DEXs on those chains.
In the simplest terms, LI.FI is like 1inch & Paraswap for bridges. They find the best route among bridges & DEXs to move funds from one chain to another. In addition, since many bridges support a limited amount of tokens, they have DEXes on both sides of the bridges to swap before and after the bridge, simplifying any-2-any swaps across chains.
SDK is the ultimate cross-chain money lego for dApps to build on top of:
- They’ve integrated multiple fallback bridges + DEXs so that you don’t have to
- Also, they maintain bridges + DEXs so that you don’t have to
- They choose the best bridges based on research so that you don’t have to (positioning ourselves neutral)
For some examples of how LI.FI works, check out: