Mises Now Supports Solrazr
Mises, the best mobile browser extensions support, just added Solrazr, the first decentralized developer ecosystem for Solana, as a supported web3 app.
Mises now supports Solrazr, users can stake SOLR and participate in IDOs directly from their mobile device using the Mises browser.
SolRazr is designed to be the de-facto fund-raising and developer platform for projects build on Solana, aiming to support the growth of DeFi, NFTs and web3 applications that can scale.
Key Problems SolRazr is Solving
- Retail investors today face a growing challenge when it comes to supporting and becoming a part of the early growth phase of the next-gen ideas and projects built on the fastest-growing network – Solana. SolRazr solves this problem by providing access to projects through fair decentralized allocations.
- For the projects & developers, SolRazr provides the ability to raise capital at lightning speeds in a decentralized manner, helping them forge strong communities for long-term support.
- In addition to helping projects raise capital. SolRazr also provides access to a host of developer tools to help them build fast on Solana and go to market early.
- Tradable Allocations: Reimagining token sale whitelists and allocations by leveraging the power of NFTs on Solana.
- Accelerator: Under the Accelerator program – we incubate projects, help with go-to market strategy and provide tools to build fast on Solana.
- Developer Tools: Helping project developers build fast and launch faster by automating token infrastructure deployment on Solana.
- Cross-chain Pools: Built on Solana wormhole, cross-chain pools allow communities from other chains to invest directly into Solana Projects.
Mises is dedicated to building the infrastructure of Web3 with its main products including Mises Chain, Mises ID, Mises Browser, Decentralized Storage,and NFT.
- MisesChain, designed for Web3 applications. It is 100% open source, based on Cosmos SDK and Tendermint Consensus. Created with high concurrency and low gas fee.
- Mises ID is an identification system based on MisesChain. With the features of uniqueness, security, and privacy and it’s compatible with ETH addresses. The ownership of Mises ID belongs to users.
- Mises Browser is the world’s first fast, secure and extension-supported mobile Web3 browser.
- Mises Discover, a decentralized community built by MisesChain.
- The purpose of Mises decentralized storage service is to meet the storage needs of users. User data will be store on nodes of the Mises network protocol all over the world.
- NFT: By connecting wallet addresses users can display NFTs they own to increase social value.
Mises, dedicated to building the infrastructure of Web3 with its main products including Mises Chain, Mises ID, Mises Browser, Decentralized Storage,and NFT. Mises Browser is the world’s first fast, secure and extension-supported mobile Web3 browser.
SolRazr is the first decentralized developer ecosystem for Solana, offering a launchpad, an accelerator and developer tools.
— Mises (@Mises001) January 9, 2023