OnFinality Partnership With Polkadot
OnFinality Powers Polkadot with API and Node Services
The OnFinality partnership with Polkadot. OnFinality is proud to finally announce its long-standing support for Polkadot, a blockchain that unites and secures a growing ecosystem of specialised blockchains called parachains.
They have been providing scalable API and node support for the Polkadot ecosystem since the launch of its first parachains Acala, Moonbeam, Astar, Parallel Finance, and CLV (previously known as Clover Finance), and today we are proud to be supporting over 70 chains on Polkadot, as well as other ecosystems like Avalanche, Ethereum, and Cosmos.
Build on Polkadot with OnFinality’s RPC API
Developers looking to build on Polkadot can use OnFinality to:
- Access Polkadot quickly in minutes without having to set up or manage infrastructure
- Enjoy global performance, automated scalability and high availability of up to 99.99% uptime per year!
- Gain valuable API Insights for you to spot issues on your apps and quickly implement rectifications for a bug-free user experience
Log in to your OnFinality app to access the Enhanced API Service for Polkadot now!
How to Connect to Polkadot?
You can access our public API service by connecting to it using Polkadot.js or via the endpoints listed below:
Polkadot API Endpoints
Our mission is to support all blockchain teams in the world by providing critical infrastructure so they can focus on their core business. By leveraging OnFinality’s expertise in infrastructure, the development team at Polkadot can now focus on scaling for a global audience.
In addition, OnFinality also provides the ability for participants in the Polkadot ecosystem to rapidly deploy and manage nodes via any of our supported cloud providers such as Amazon Web Service (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and Alibaba Cloud.
Benefits of Deploying Polkadot Nodes through OnFinality
- Easy — Deploy Dedicated Nodes easily and quickly via our on-demand node deployment service without worrying about setting up hardware from scratch
- Scalable — Upsize and downsize your nodes easily in a few clicks!
- Cost-Efficient — Pay for only what you need. You no longer have to buy or set up your own hardware or make tools to monitor your node’s health and performance
- Visibility — Simply connect to our Node Metric Endpoint for automated monitoring and alerts on your node’s health
You can now log in to see Polkadot’s network spec in the OnFinality Marketplace.
About Polkadot ($DOT)
Founded by co-founder of Ethereum, Gavin Wood developed Polkadot to solve the limitations of isolated blockchains.
Polkadot unites and secures a growing ecosystem of specialised blockchains called parachains. Apps and services on Polkadot can securely communicate across chains via Cross-Consensus Message Format (XCM), forming the basis for a truly interoperable decentralised web.
OnFinality a blockchain infrastructure platform that saves Web3 builders time and makes their lives easier. OnFinality delivers scalable API endpoints for the biggest blockchain networks and empowers developers. Automatically test , deploy, scale and monitor their own blockchain nodes within minutes. To date, OnFinality has served over 265 billion RPC requests across 60 networks including Polkadot, Kusama, Moonbeam, Astar, Avalanche and Cosmos, and is continuously expanding these mission-critical services so developers can build the decentralised future, faster!