Verso Wallet Integrates LIFI SDK
Verso Wallet Integrates LIFI SDK, Verso is a non-custodial, multi-chain crypto wallet built for gaming, NFTs, and DeFi.
This will allow Verso users to bridge and swap assets across Ethereum, BNB Chain, Polygon, and Optimism with ease, leveraging LI.FI’s advanced aggregation technology. As Verso Wallet Integrates LIFI SDK.
LI.FI x Verso
Verso is the first crypto wallet to accept a LI.FI — OP grant, receiving 5K OP tokens. The team added support for the Optimism network just one month after accepting the grant and added support for LI.FI one month after that.
By using LI.FI’s API users are now able to bridge and swap their assets directly in their wallet across four networks currently supported by Verso including Ethereum, BNB Chain, Polygon, and now Optimism in the mobile app.
About Verso Wallet
A non-custodial, multi-chain crypto wallet built for gaming, NFTs, and DeFi. It allows you to safely buy and store 200+ leading cryptocurrencies in 180 countries with your favorite payment methods including debit/credit card, bank transfers, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay. Verso is available on both IOS and android devices.
- Non-custodial — It gives users complete control over their funds and private keys.
- Multi-chain support — Supports Ethereum, BNB Chain, Polygon, and Optimism with support for more chains coming soon.
- Rewards — Allows you to earn cash back in crypto when shopping online on your favorite websites.
- No KYC — No identity verification when you add cash (in dollar/euro) to your wallet.
- Fiat Onramp — Verso integrates with Moonpay to provide a fast and easy way to buy crypto with cash.
About LIFI Protocol
LI.FI is the most advanced bridge and DEX aggregator with smart routing capabilities to find the best route to move any asset on any chain, to another asset on another chain. We have added support for 13 bridges across 15+ EVM-compatible chains, along with all DEX aggregators & DEXs on those chains, into a single solution that is available as an SDK, widget, or API.