Yachtingverse IDO on DaoSpace LaunchPad

Yachtingverse IDO on DaoSpace LaunchPad

Yachtingverse is super excited to announce its upcoming IDO on DaoSpace Launchpad, which would take place on Monday 1st May 2023 at TBA UTC.

PROJECT DESCRIPTION

WHAT IS THE YACHTING VERSE ?

YachtingVerse is an open-world marine theme massive multi-users platform built on the BNB Chain . This platform will bring together all the stakeholders and brands in the metaverse.

YachtingVerse will consist of Marine Mall stores, customizable lands, YachtGAME(MMO) space, NFT gallery, boat show, YachtADS advertising space, nightclub, gym, event spaces, VRinar, meeting rooms, training space and much more. YachtingVerse is the reflection of real life on web 3.0. YactingVerse will lead the transformation of brands with web 3.0.

YachtLand owners can enjoy the democratic governance model based on a liquid democracy and real-world inspiration rules over a DAO (Decentralized Autonomous Organization) through the YachtNFT.

AI Marketplace

Text to Image allows users to create fully personalized images by combining written words or sentences with predetermined visual elements. By just typing a few words, anyone can create their own unique design!

Also, with the Text to Image mint feature, the generated images can be converted to NFT and listed on the primary or secondary market. In addition to creating your own work of art, as a collector you can also collect works of other users.

Text to Image has an easy to use interface and does not require any design experience. Just write, create and showcase your art!

YACHTING VERSE IDO DETAILS;

  • IDO launch date: 05/05/2023
  • Sale date for Tier holders: 01/05/2023–03/05/2023
  • Joint pool sale date: 01/05/2023–03/05/2023
  • Ticker: YACHT
  • Total supply: 250,000,000
  • YACHT Initial market value: 58,000 USD
  • Sale price per YACHT: 0.05 USD
  • Listing price: 0.05 USD
  • Total Sale on DaoSpace Launchpad: 50,000 USD (1,000,000 YACHT TOKEN)
  • Vesting period: 20% TGE, remaining 80% linear distribution over 6 months.

About Yachtingverse

YachtingVerse is a VR platform built on the BSC smart chain. Yacht themed open world VR platform. This platform is all stakeholders in the metaverse and yacht industry will come together.

Website | Twitter

About DaoSpace

Dao Space is a blockchain incubator and launchpad that empowers innovators and project developers through access to funding, community and partnership building, and a full support system to help drive the future of blockchain.

Website | Twitter

Source:

https://medium.com/@DaoSpace/yachtingverse-the-first-ido-project-on-the-daospace-launchpad-platform-9525ced6baa6

REQUEST AN ARTICLE
Market Stats:
BTC Dominance: 53.93%(+0.20%/24h)
ETH Dominance: 17.51%(+0.01%/24h)
Defi Market Cap: $84.94B(-8.45%/24h)
Total Market Cap: $2362.69B(-1.37%/24h)
Total Trading Volume 24h: $73.39B(-18.11%/24h)
ETH Market Cap: $413.94B
Defi to ETH Ratio: 20.52%
Defi Dominance: 3.42%
Altcoin Market Cap: $1088.42B
Altcoin Volume 24h: $44.31B
Total Cryptocurrencies: 30676
Active Cryptocurrencies: 10016
Active Market Pairs: 82083
Active Exchanges: 792
Total Exchanges: 8971
BTC: 64590.22$(-0.45%/1H)
ETH: 3442.06$(-0.34%/1H)
AVAX: 27.42$(-0.89%/1H)
BNB: 573.24$(-0.26%/1H)
MATIC: 0.53$(-1.34%/1H)
FTM: 0.49$(-0.98%/1H)
ADA: 0.44$(-0.8%/1H)
DOT: 6.15$(-1.16%/1H)
UNI: 7.88$(-0.9%/1H)
CAKE: 2$(-0.44%/1H)
SUSHI: 0.74$(-1.04%/1H)
ONE: 0.02$(0.24%/1H)