MELD is the first DeFi, non-custodial, banking protocol where you can securely lend & borrow both crypto and fiat currencies. They have over 500M $ADA staked and have created a lot of buzz in their community. Their private Sale Offering (PSO) on VentUp Launchpad has kept their community eager for the details of the launch.
As the excitement sparks for their first listed project, they have some important details about the sale:
The total raise for the PSO will be $2M, of which $1.25M will be made available to retail investors.
📋 Retail Raise: $1.25M.
💵 VentUp Distribution Price: $0.025
⏰ PSO Date: November 15, 2021
The Basic Guaranteed Allocation provided by the Tier System is dependent on the number of investors who successfully register.
➡️ The VENT Tiers System: More information can be found here.
For more info on how to participate, please read their dedicated post.
Raise for private institutional investors:
Value-add partners are also invited to participate in the MELD PSO, for which $750K will be allocated in exchange for key expertise in Marketing and Business Growth to help MELD achieve a successful launch.
📋 Institutional Raise: $750K
💵 VentUp Institutional Price: $0.030
Private Institutional Investors will be strategically selected based on the expertise and value add to the project.
✔️ Pre-registration Open: October 4
🔓 Pre-registration Close: October 14
Key dates concerning the MELD Private Sale Offering:
- Oct. 29: Registration OPENS. Users will have to go onto VentUp Launchpad to confirm registration.
NEW USERS to the platform, will have to create an account with the same email address they used for the pre-registration. They will also be able to complete their KYC.
- Nov. 5: Registration CLOSES. Users can’t register for the PSO anymore. For successfully registered participants, the 7-day snapshot following the Vent Tier System begins on this day. Users who wish to benefit from the ADA bonus must demonstrate ownership of the ADA wallet by the end of this phase. Detailed instructions will be provided.
- Nov. 12: KYC closes. 7-day snapshot ends.
- Nov. 13: Tiers and allocations are decided for every user. Users with successful snapshots will be able to connect their wallets to see the amount they can invest.
- Nov. 15: MELD Private Sale Offering begins.
MELD’s vision is to create an ecosystem that empowers individuals to regain financial control by providing them with the tools and services they need to manage their money on their terms. Whether that be creating a collateralized debt position (CDP) with cryptocurrency, earning an interest return for lending fiat to borrowers, or even participating in reward incentive programs, MELD strives to provide their users with the functions they need to manage their own financial lives.
About Vent Finance
VENT is empowering startups and investors with technology that supports sustainable growth. They work to make decentralized funding simple and accessible as they believe in financial inclusion and an economy where innovation can benefit society as a whole.