With this partnership of Bridgesplit and Jupiter, their users will find that swapping tokens is seamless, and they will rest assured that they are receiving the best value for their swap.
Jupiter is the premier Solana DEX aggregator. An aggregator gathers information from various sources and compiles that information into one single endpoint. Specifically, Jupiter is an aggregator for trading tokens on Solana.
Jupiter works by looking at multiple DEXes and AMMs and finding the best value for your swap.
It utilizes ‘Smart Routing,’ which comprises two main components:
- Multi-Hop Routing – It means that it not only looks for direct swaps between tokens but may find that it is beneficial to route through an intermediary token.
- Trade Splitting is where Jupiter may break up your swap between different DEXes to offset the price impact of large trades or low liquidity.
Jupiter has a dedicated site for swapping tokens, but it can also integrate seamlessly into other platforms like Bridgesplit. They can design its front-end UX while utilizing the Jupiter engine under the hood.
- Users will not need to perform extra steps or leave the Bridgesplit site to take advantage of Jupiter’s robust system.
- As Bridgepslit grows, more tokens will be added to the platform through floor index tokens, curated index tokens, and future product offerings. Jupiter automatically recognizes any token that will list in the Solana token registry. It means that vault creators, index pool creators, and users can rest assured that the token they interact with is tradeable and legitimate.
- Utilizing Jupiter is a way to future-proof swapping on Bridgesplit. As the composability within the ecosystem grows, and the expansion of product offerings branches out into the more extensive Solana network, Jupiter will be able to handle the best routes possible for the swapping of tokens.
- Since Jupiter works with top cross-chain products, it ensures that users who are branching from other chains, Eth, Polygon, Terra, etc., can easily swap any token for any token on Solana. As Bridgesplit expands and sets its sights on the larger NFT-Fi space, this functionality will be crucial in onboarding new users from other chains.
- Single transaction swaps. Suppose you want to swap the Portals Floor Index Token (IVRY) with the Waves Floor Index Token (WAVES). There is no direct liquidity between the two tokens, but with Jupiter, it would find that you could use IVRY to SOL to WAVES and do this in one transaction.
As the NFT Finance space continues to grow, the role of aggregators like Jupiter will fill a crucial role in helping to keep token swaps running smoothly. Partnerships like Bridgesplit and Jupiter will help mature and evolve NFT Finance into a flourishing ecosystem.
Jupiter is the key liquidity aggregator for Solana, offering the broadest range of tokens and best route discovery between any token pair. Jupiter aims to provide the most friendly UX for users and the most powerful tools for developers to allow them to easily access the best-in-class swap in their application, interface, or on-chain programs.
Bridgesplit is enabling participation through derivative creation, accelerating price discovery and liquidity with unique financial mechanisms, and broadening the design space of projects through new mediums of discovery.