ERAX New Collaboration with Ameta
What is Ameta
Ameta is a free-to-play farming game that combines the gamefi and socialfi. Players will be able to participate in exciting activities such as farming, fishing, building a new farm to grow crops, buying or renting rods for fishing, and socializing in a wide range of activities such as dating, trading, PvP gaming modes. Despite blockchain technology barriers, Ameta is a bridge aimed to bring benefits to traditional gamers with simple yet practical tools.
Ameta is developed by Alphaway Technology and Leanminds Game Studio which have reputations in the entertainment and game-producing industry with a wide variety of games rated up to 5 stars on App Store. Among project partners and backers suh names as AWS, Telesign, OKC, KAI, etc.
- Ameta is a game that combines the genres of casual, farming, and adventure through an attractive social system.
- The game economy is built around a Token system and many different types of NFTs. Specifically as follows: Players will be rewarded with NFTs through game characters, NFTs will be reused to upgrade for the purpose of generating higher profits or trading in the market.
- Easy and attractive gameplay with high-quality graphics, sound, and community interaction are the strengths of the Ameta Project.
- From the association of games, defi and social, Ameta wants to bring high entertainment as well as make profits and create unique values.
- In addition, Ameta also combines the attractive elements, task systems, and items of the traditional game with the desire to bring blockchain knowledge to traditional users.
IDO (Gagarin Launchpad): Sep 22, 2022 – Sep 24, 2022
Registration country: Vietnam
The development team is led by David Do and Kenaz Do from Vietnam.
David Do is the founder and CEO of the project.
He is also the CEO and founder of Alphaway Game Studio, and chairman and founder of Alphaway Technology.
Kenaz Do is the co-founder and CEO.
The founder and CEO of Leanminds Game Studio, CTO of Topica Native, and product director of MangoWP, he has worked in the IT industry for 16 years.
The Project’s Social Media
Ameta has a Twitter account with 11,000 subscribers as well as a Telegram channel with more than 7,000 messenger users subscribed to it. The project’s Discord has more than five and a half thousand members, and its Facebook page has more than 4,400 subscribers. The project also has its own Youtube Channel.
ERAX is an funding base from community access to funding for blockchain and NFT projects, they work together to fund future diamond projects for the same dream.
Ameta is a game that combines the genres of casual, farming, and adventure through an attractive social system.